PRIVACY STATEMENT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 European Regulation 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 2016/679 CASONI FABBRICAZIONE LIQUORI SPA, in its capacity as data controller of the processing of personal data, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, hereby informs you of the purposes and methods of the processing of personal data collected, their scope of disclosure and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their provision.
The data collected, which are the subject of the processing, shall be used by CASONI FABBRICAZIONE LIQUORI SPA to respond to requests you may make and to send commercial and promotional messages. In the specific case of commercial activity, the Data Subject will be asked for specific consent, before proceeding with the processing.
Data processing is carried out by computerized procedures or otherwise by electronic or paper means by internal and/or external persons who have been specially trained and appointed. Data shall be stored in paper, computerized or online archives and shall be secured using the minimum, appropriate security measures required by law.
- DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION
Data may be disclosed to third parties for the performance of functional activities in the business, such as maintenance and website management and more generally by all employees, including third parties (service providers, infrastructure, IT and similar) who are involved in the management and supervision of the same and duly appointed as data processors. In this case any use by third parties shall be in full compliance with the principle of fairness and lawfulness. The data shall not be transferred outside the EU.The data shall not be disseminated.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Subject may assert his/her rights as expressed in the articles 15, 16, 17 and 21 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in intelligible form.
The Data Subject has the right to obtain information:
- on the origin of personal data;
- on the purposes and modalities of processing;
- on the logic applied in the event of processing performed with the aid of electronic means;
- on the identification data of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and their designated representative;
- of the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be submitted or which can become aware thereof, in the role of designated representative in the territory of that State, of processors or mandated persons.
The Data Subject has the right to have:
- her/his data updated, rectified and, where s/he has an interest, completed where data is incomplete;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the transactions outlined in clauses a) and b) and their content have been notified to those to whom the data was disclosed or shared, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right being protected.
The Data Subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to processing of personal data concerning him/her for legitimate reasons, even if relevant for the purpose of collection;
- to processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
The Data Controller is CASONI FABBRICAZIONE LIQUORI SPA, with registered office in Via Venezia, 5 - 41034 Finale Emilia (MO).
The updated list of those Data Processors used for external processing may be consulted by submitting a written request to the Data Controller of the aforementioned processing.
- STORAGE TERMS
The data shall be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above and in any case not beyond 2 years for commercial purposes.
- NATURE OF THE PROVIDING OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of your data, which is the subject of the processing, is optional. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller to respond to the requests of the website visitor.
For any processing of your personal data falling under the specifications set forth in Art. 6 of EC Regulation 2016/679, you will be required, as per current legislation, to give explicit consent for each type of processing of personal data.